MSCL - SGM/Pre-Season Reps Meeting
Mike Newcombe, 30 March 2018 17:35
This is to inform all clubs that there is to be a Special General Meeting of the Mid Sussex Cricket League on Tuesday 17th April, at 7.30 p.m. at the Hassocks Hotel, Hassocks.
This meeting will cover several important matters of which we need to be aware prior to the 2018 season. The meeting will also be an opportunity for clubs to collect cricket balls (if ordered via the MSCL) and Team Cards.
Please do make every effort to ensure your club is represented on the evening - a reminder that non-attendance at such official meetings does attract a £20 fine for your club
A provisional Agenda is as follows - this may change slightly before the meeting:
1. Law changes – presentation by Matt French ECB ACO Member ;
2. Update by Gary Stanley. He is intending to cover everything going on within the ALG, i.e. all the governance stuff, including proposed Committee structure plus all the things we will be seeking player and club input over the season. He was also intending to update clubs on the panel umpire situation.
3. Results reporting and an update on the Cup competitions;
4. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
5. Players Registration particularly overseas player;
6. Date and time of the League Dinner;
7. Opportunity to pay the Treasurer – subs, balls, etc.
8. Questions and answers.
H J Stoner Mid Sussex Cricket League